Who is Mecro Joan?

| |
It has been a tradition that we talk to our kids, Alyssa and Allen before they doze themselves to sleep at night. We can usually stay up to 2 hours, even 3 talking about what happened for the day, telling stories, singing, etc.

Allen suddenly wants me to talk about Mecro Joan. But I don't who it is or what? I tried to listen closely. Mecro Joan. I heard it right. I know her big sister can understand him better than I do. I know there are instances that I need Alyssa to translate in our 'language' what Allen is signing or speaking. FYI, Allen intended not to pronounce some words properly and the two of them laugh like crazy.

"Michael Jackson!", Alyssa kiddingly explained! Oh my, I didn't know MJ had a nickname like that. Wow! These kids are just crazy about Michael Jackson. They sing and dance together with MJ's Bucharest Concert DVD. These little kids are MJ's big fans forever. They played the DVD atleast 2 times a day putting Jesus Christ Superstar second in the list which have been taking the top list for months.

1 comments:

Bleeding stone.. said...

LMAO, Michael Jackson, Mecro Joan...love his nickname! Like your kids, I have them addicted, yes, addicted to MJ and Jesus Christ Superstar Rock Opera, and now they are listening and obsessed with ABBA's Mamma Mia, the musical. That's right, we have our kids started with music....and they will be exactly like us. And yeah, not to mention, GREASE 1 and 2..... them too!

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Parenting Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory