About Me!

| |
Hi, I'm Fen, a Cebuana mom blogger. I am mom to beautiful, artistic, singer-to-be, 3 year old Alyssa; tall-dark-handsome, Nemo-freak, 2 year old, all-wit, little boy Allen; and to all-I-want-is-milk baby boy Alex. I am a proud housewife to my amazing husband Mark. We live in a small and simple house about 45minutes north of Cebu City. I like it here, fresh and green, away from the daily air and noise pollution in the city.

As a full time wife and mother, joy, fun and exhaustion are my common daily feelings. Thanks to my wonderful hubby for encouraging me to write and freeing me up some time so I can write things in my blogs.

I am a young blogger. I started blogging about Work from Home opportunities. Mark thought it as heartless, always talking about online marketing. I thought he was right so I started this blog, Login: I am Mom where you are right now. This blog is more of a personal journal where I will post my random thoughts on anything. I have always loved writing. I remember that even at a young age, I usually write what I thought about a movie, a food, a conversation with a stranger, etc. I did save some of my write-ups but some where lost when we transferred residency once. I hope to post some in.

As a mother of three I may be posting more on my thoughts about my kids and a lot lot more on motherhood and parenting. I have another one which talks more about homekeeping quicktips and guides to taking care of everything inside our house and I call it Home Confidential. I have always loved homekeeping, homemaking, housekeeping, however you call it. Since I realized that this is one of my passion, I started collecting and reading books about this area. This time, I'm more than willing to share what I've read and learned...so this blog is born. Oh there's more, A-Z Baby Tips. Well the title says it.

Another blog (I did not launch it yet but I did secured the URL already) is Lyrics Talk. This is a team blog where my sisters and I are the administrative authors. We are a family of music lovers (and lyrics freak!), so that blog talks about the deep meaning of the songs we love. Our interest in music extended well beyond just listening. We tried harder to scrutinize every word of it until we found ourselves talking about the life of the composer and where she/he get such inspiration. Did I just said lyrics freak? Oh don't get me started. I have to save some of my words for that particular blog. If you want to join let me know.

So you see, I have (hmmm, counting, 1 2 3 4...) 5 blogs to manage. I wonder if I can make it. I am one ambitious newbie. Why not? Just like a collection, piles up overtime.

By the way, my email is nutdoc[at]gmail[dot]com. You can email me if you have questions, if you want to be a friend, if you want to comment privately, if you want to say something good (and bad!, why not?). I'm an open minded person so it's not a problem.

Have fun!



1 comments:

Bleeding stone.. said...

Love it, love you. Continue to write, you are amazing at it. Like you, I am a writer, always writing. My thoughts are seldom written on paper nowadays, but I have a lot of them online...haha! I am going to write something to our lyrics blog, I am itching to scrutinize a lyrics right now...I'll tell you about it later!

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Parenting Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory