Little Alex's Leche Love

| |
It is well marked, I am an advocate of breastfeeding. I have breastfed my three kids with ease. I've read that some mommies are having trouble to succeed in this beautiful nature. Oh well, the first time is indeed difficult. I was struggling too but I was determined to succeed believing that this is one of the things that Nature does better. And it does better for me maintaining 105lbs weight with three babies. Incredible huh!

How I admire this piece of adventure! A mother-baby bond that nothing can replace. There is just one and only one problem I can think of. I can't be out too long. Baby Alex will starve. He is only 6 months old and he does not drink a formulated milk. We tried introducing the bottle just in case but the response is negative.

He loves my milk very much. Whatever happens, he just waits for my arrival everytime I go out for a grocery shopping. It is sometimes a trouble for I cannot make some other errands. I have to go as fast and be back home soon for I know my Alex is hungry. It is always an emotional event when he sees me approaching him when I arrive. I can see his big tears rolling to his cheeks telling me things that only him and me quite understand. It tears my heart apart seeing him cry but I feel better at the same time assuring him that I'm home.

For me breastfeeding is one of the most wonderful gift I can give everyday to my growing baby. I know sooner it has to end but the bond will last a lifetime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Parenting Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory