An All-Chocobutternut-Munchkin Carton is not Allowed!?

| |
These are some of the things that do not make a news. But I would like to use the power of blogging...a bad reputation does scatter like a wildfire.

Actually I am avoiding to talk about this story but I'm itching to write about it. Sorry. Afterall, this is blogging. Freedom of speech baby!
It was past 7pm. Done grocery shopping, Mama and I dropped by Dunkin Donuts to buy some doughnuts for my sister Lit who is sick. So I really made sure I'd bring the best flavored donuts available for her. I asked how much does the box cost. Seventy-two pesos for 25 munchkins, she replied. Again it's past seven and there are barely 2 flavors left and no one in the house likes the other one. Give me a box of all chocobutternut munchkins. And you want to hear what the lady in the store said? "Hala dili ra ba na pwede!" (Ooops, it is not allowed Ma'am). And my translation sounds even more polite! I asked if buying just 10 pieces is Ok and guess what, it is. "Sige, lahia nalang ang resibo" (Just give me 2 receipts!) I was thinking if it was an inventory issue so I'll make a Win-win resolution. She mumbled while filling the carton with 25 pieces of chocobutternut munchkins and drop the carton in front of me with force. So you think I'll tolerate this kind of manner? Of course not!

I wonder what are these Dunkin Donuts rule or is it just hers? What's the difference between buying 2 platics of 10 pieces and a box of 25 same flavored donuts? I want to know the logic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Parenting Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory