What happened to the Law of Attraction?

| |
I was looking for an old book that I want to read again. The Secret book by Rhonda Byrne caught my attention. And I thought, what happened to the Law of Attraction? We heard the news. There is a worldwide economic recession. I don't understand that this happened after the film and the book was released.

Is the Law of Attraction real? Or is it just a hype? I researched and stumbled upon this page: The 11Forgotten Laws. Bob Proctor is the author. He is one of the best speakers in the film.

So there are 11 Forgotten Laws? I'm wondering if this can save our world from hunger! The link will actually bring you to a salespage. I don't mean you buy it, just read on and I promise you'll get my idea. Let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Parenting Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory